Moving to live bookings with Chic Retreats has many benefits over a request system. Here are just some of the reasons to upgrade to live:
- Live booking eliminates the delay in waiting for responses, this will significantly lessen lost sales opportunities
- Most of our customers researching hotels are ready to book, credit card in hand so don’t let potential customers get away or even worse, book with your competitors who offer live bookings
- Connection via your channel manager for simple inventory management
- You can attract immediate bookings for your slow seasons with time-sensitive special offers, for example ‘Book in May and receive a 1 hour cooking lesson with our chef’
- With our regular marketing campaigns attracting lots of interest, live bookings will allow you to take advantage of the buzz with immediate bookings
Channel Managers we currently work with:
- Vertical Booking
Your Channel Manager not on the list? Or you're not currently with a Channel Manager? You can still move to live bookings, managing your inventory through Chic Retreats instead.
Investments we are making to drive your bookings:
- META channels (TripAdvisor, Google, Trivago but only for ‘Book now’ properties)
- Paid social campaigns (see our Facebook and Instagram accounts)
- Re-marketing campaigns
- Paid search destination campaigns.
Did you know that other OTAs bid on your brand name? Their paid search advertising sits above your natural listing, effectively taking your branded traffic. We don’t do this unless you give us permission, for example in markets outside of your home market.
Our friendly and knowledgeable reservations team continue to be on hand to answer queries from customers who prefer to speak to someone before booking. If you are considering making the switch from request to live bookings, please either call Tima Bouqdour on +44 (0) 20 3397 8335, or email.