How we work
After you have applied, we will review for approval and be in touch within 5 days.
Once approved, we will create a bespoke, SEO optimized, engaging page for your hotel, written by our in-house experts.
Once completed your page will go live, we will promote you so you start receiving bookings.
Supported channel managers
If you would like to work with us and your Channel Manager is not on our list, simply make the request with your Channel Manager to connect with us and we will follow this up.
What we will need from you
- Rate parity and all available rooms
- Quality images and videos that showcase your hotel.
- Your hotel’s story and local recommendations for guests.
- Standard boutique hospitality – e.g. free upgrade if available, early or late checkin & checkout.
- At least one unique added value benefit not offered elsewhere – we call it a ‘Chic Treat’.
- An annual service contract.
- Two complimentary nights for Chic Retreats vetting of the hotel.
- Optional promotions for tactical marketing.
Choose a package to suit your needs
£40 per month
When paid annually (£480 per year)
Or £45 pay monthly
£70 per month
When paid annually (£840 per year)
Or £78 pay monthly
Invitation to an exclusive collection of luxury and boutique hotels
Vetting and monitoring of all Chic Retreats hotels
Access to an extranet to manage your hotel page
The option to add sister hotels
The addition of your hotel to at least one of our ‘Chic Collections’
A hotel page that is SEO optimised across the internet
A dedicated team of copywriters and SEO specialists
A secure payment service, control over cancellation policies and currency selection
A low commission rate of 15%
Selective channel manager integration
We fund digital advertising campaigns, including search, re-marketing and paid social campaigns to boost your bookings
Promotion of your property across meta-channels through CPA, PPC, and CPC models
Regular partnerships with luxury brands and loyalty programmes
Development of engaging content to drive inbound traffic to hotels