Our advice about how you can maximise your bookings with us even during the slower periods…
- Move to live bookings to capture ‘impulse’ customers wanting to make a booking on the spot.
- Keep 2017 rates and availability updated.
- Ensure we have your most up to date images and videos, ensuring they are of a high-resolution and that they share all that you have to offer – your location, outside and inside rooms within your property, food and drink offering and images of all your room types. We recommend hiring a professional photographer.
- Send us your Special Offers well in advance. If you run value added or discount offers for holiday periods, special events and celebrations, we include these in our weekly newsletters and on our offers page.
- Reconsider your ‘Chic Treats’ – something that emphasizes the uniqueness and special proposition of your hotel – for example, if your hotel is attached to a winery, perhaps a bottle of the estate’s wine? Some of our most popular treats include complimentary dinners, unique spa treatments, welcome hampers full of local produce, even a custom-made hot water bottle!
These are only some of the tactics that can be put in place to increase bookings. Get in touch with our accounts team via either Millie Hind(mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lindsay Scholl(mailto:email@example.com. Alternately, you can call us at 020 3397 0085.